Thursday 20 August 2015

New Challenge at TIME OUT!



Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at TIME OUT Challenges: it's a very cool photo inspiration! This photo has so much to go for inspiration... I can't wait to see what you'll come up with! Our guest designer is the fantastic Anni from Annikarten. She makes such cute and stylish CAS cards, I wish I had her eye! Do visit her blog and leave her some blogland love. Please visit our regular DT members also -everyone has made great cards as always!

In my card I've used stamps by Avocado Arts. I'd like to enter the August challenge at Handmade Bliss (anything goes) and the stamp set I used, Forever Yours by Avocado Arts, is available to purchase from Handmade Bliss Store here. My card is very simple: some patterned paper, colored card and white heat embossing for the image and sentiment. I was inspired by the colors and "robe" in the photo. Hope you like and thanks for popping by! 

Avocado Arts - Forever Yours



11 comments:

  1. Wow, Nonni ... this is so striking ... bold and crisp and graphic ... and soooo cool! Love it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love this design, love the sentiment and the grahic CAS look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and beautiful design. Love it Nonni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous design, love the stacking of colours and the cluster at the top of the card. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great balanced card! Love the desugn and that knot-stamp is so perfect with the sentiment! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and fabulous this would be for a nautical wedding! It's brilliant, Nonni, and I think there will be lots of repinning going on in Pinterest! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combo of nautical colors and the wedding theme and how crisp and clean your card turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this, Nonni! So cool and graphic with lots of white space :) That tied the knot stamp is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the photo inspiration & your card is absolutely wonderful! Love your style, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! I love that "love knot"! So fitting for this challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card couldn't be more perfect!!! Its so crisp and clean and just love the sentiment with the knot. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!