Friday 14 August 2015

New Challenge at Inkspirational!





OOOOOPS!
This post accidentally came live one day too early. Please join us at Inkspirational from tomorrow, Saturday the 15th! 

Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at Inkspirational: Word Prompt "Melt". You can get really creative with this one... Have a look what our fabulous DT and guest designer Susanne have come up with for your inspiration by clicking here!

My card is created with stamps from Avocado Arts, patterned paper and die cut tag and snowflakes. I've heat embossed my snowmen with Liquid Platinum embossing powder and also the snowflakes have a "heat embossed coat" of glittery, white powder. A very simple card and a layout that I use often... But this will anyway be a cute card to give to someone after Christmas I think.

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you playing along at Inkspirational!

10 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable is this Nonni. Love how you stamped the sentiment multiple times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei, tästähän tuli hieno! :D Tsemppiä konserttiin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout and sweet little tag, I need to follow your example of this layout with tags as I am so bad at using them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand why you like this layout so much - it looks awesome with the tag and the heat embossed snowmen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the subtle colours and the sparkle - a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little snowmen are so cute! Fabulous combination of colours and sparkle; the blue and grey/black is eye-catching!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your adorable snowmen tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your adorable snowmen tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card--perfect for a winter thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!