Saturday 15 August 2015

Lines!


PopUp_logofinalV3

Hi friends!
There's a very cool challenge "POP up" challenge at The Daily Marker blog along with inspirational videos on how to add lines to your card making and incorporate coloring too. Click here for the direct link to the challenge post. I'd also like to enter the masking challenge at Happy Little Stampers (click here for the challenge): my masking is really basic -I just masked off the top half of my card but I hope this qualifies anyway! 

I've used line stamps from PTI and a STAMPlorations sentiment stamp in my card. I colored the spaces between the lines with my Copics -no shading this time. I decided to use a monochromatic color palette. I really like the graphic look of this and am grateful for these inspiring challenges! I had fun! 

20 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous! It's so vibrant and makes stunning initial impact. And then it just keeps getting better as you admire the lines of your design! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your masking and use of the lines is so creative and I love how you've coloured the shapes, very eyecatching! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check out this video as this is eye catching and so very creative x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Nonni ... so stunning ... cool and graphic and gorgeous ... sort of Mondrian-esque! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Nonni, love the colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful take on the challenge. Really like this idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your graphic design Nonni ... and such pretty colours. Your colouring is always perfect ... and it really shows on this fabulous card. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a cool, graphic card! Also love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a terrific graphic background this is Nonni and colouring to die for! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers CAS! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word--you nailed it! I adore this card! Can't decide whether to try this or not, but I loved Kathy's first card & now seeing yours I may do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card did the trick & I did make a card! Thanks for inspiring me, Nonni!

      Delete
  12. WOW!! This looks fab .... I love the bright, bold colours. Thank you for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vibrant colors. Love you did the white triangular space with your sentiment in contrast with you triangular lines of color. It really pops. Sorry for the delay in commenting. Thank you for being part of the Pop Up Challenge. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!