Thursday 6 August 2015

New Challenge at TIME OUT!


Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at TIME OUT, we are inspired by words

"Friendship is Golden"

You can be inspired of the whole sentiment or just part of it -Friendship or Gold. I went for the whole sentiment -I think this card would be very suitable to give to a good girlfriend and it sure is golden! I used 3 different shades of gold: 2 different style of gold card and gold embossing powder. This was a nightmare to photograph because of all the glitter and shine but I hope you'll trust me when I say it looks quite girly and pretty IRL. The die-cut flower and the sequins are very shiny... And the dry-embossed bg and heat embossed sentiment are more muted and "sophisticated". 

I'd love to see you joining us at TIME OUT! The DT has made wonderful samples for your inspiration. Our guest designer this time is Cornelia and I simply adore her interpretation of our words. Don't miss her card! Take TIME OUT and join us! 


14 comments:

  1. Upea kortti, hyvin yhdistelty eri kultaa onnistuneeksi lopputulokseksi!
    (Tein muuten eilen kortin, jossa on periaatteessa sama layout, mittasuhteet vain erit - casesin siis tietämättäni! :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just amazing, all the texture and shades, it is the kind of card you just want to pick up and feel, the texture jumps out at you. Plus I love the elegance of the card teamed up the grunge sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these golds, Nonni and the different textures - those flowers look amazing! Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich, texture-y and so very lovely, Nonni ... all the shimmer, glitter and shine is stunning! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Monochromatic gold, how clever, how beautiful!! I love this one, Nonni.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! The gold looks so elegant... I especially like the embossing over vellum!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the different shades of gold and I bet it is shining all over! This is so beautiful, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO pretty, Nonni! Like all the shimmer and that glittery die cut! Thanks for having me as GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous - love all the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So intricate, detailed and absolutely stunning Nonni.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the layers of gold, beautifully done. Thank you SO much for the lovely card, it was such a lovely surprise :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hieno, Nonni! Kiireessä vilasin TimeOutin DT-kortit läpi ja mielessäni aattelin, että jollaki on näemmä sama stanssi ku mulla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super elegant card! I am not such a fan of gold, but these gold-colours together are beautiful! It looks so clean and still so much to see; such a clever design! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!