Saturday 5 December 2015

New Challenge at Inkspirational!

Hi guys! 
We have a new challenge for you at Inkspirational! It's a Word Prompt: Flake. I'm in a serious need of quick Christmas cards so I ended up making 3 simple cards using the same snow flake die. I had to take the photos in unnatural light, sorry for the poor quality. I think my favorite is the one with ombre paper, vellum and sequins. :) I also love this large Finnish Christmas sentiment stamp year after year. 

I'm sure you'll want to join us -don't forget to check out all the DT cards from the challenge blog if you want more flake-inspiration! Our guest designer this time is the talented Jane, welcome Jane! Play along and you could join us too. :) Happy crafting!







9 comments:

  1. Nonni, a trio of gorgeous cards! My favourite: all of them! That snowflake die is so impressive; great to see it as the star of the stage...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the big snowflake in the three different styles. It just shows how versatile our stash can be with the creative mind. Gorgeous makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize these cards were made using the same die until I read your comment about it. The designs are so different! The ombré card sure looks special with the heat embossed sentiment on vellum, but I think you did a great job with the other ones too. It's all a matter of taste...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, you have been a busy creative girl, Nonni :) They all look great with the huge snowflakes diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that huge snowflake die! All three cards are fabulous but I especially like the ombré one. The vellum is a great addition. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three cards are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three beauties Nonni and what a great use of the die such diverse and pretty cards.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely cards that show off the versatility of the die, they are all so different
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!