Thursday 26 November 2015

New Challenge at TIME OUT!


Hi friends!

We have a new challenge for you at TIME OUT Challenges! We are inspired by these words:

Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies

You can be inspired by the whole sentiment or choose just one word/some words for your starting point.

I needed to make a card for a newborn baby (or more rightly to her parents!) and wanted to somehow incorporate this into my DT card... And this is what I came up with. :) I was inspired by snowflakes -or maybe more just snow, the flakes in the image are more like snowballs! I colored the cute teddy and sky with Copics and added Wink of Stella to the bg -for once you can actually see the shimmer since I took the photo in unnatural light. Winter has come to Finland... No more taking photos in daylight -I always work then! Luckily the photos turn out quite decent with the light that I'm using. The sentiment is by STAMPlorations. I added a strip of glitter card and some wooden hearts as embellies to this card.I hope you like and please join us at TIME OUT! Our DT and talented guest designer Ashwini have made amazing projects for your inspiration. Do not miss them, click here




10 comments:

  1. So adorable. I love the soft blue around the teddy and what superb colouring. That touch of red glitter card seems to really ground the card. Perfect touch with the wooden hearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond adorable Nonni! Love the sweet coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet baby card, Nonni! That bear looks super cute!! Perfect touch of that glitter red stripe and those little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little teddy is just adorable, Nonni ... such wonderful colouring and so sweet with the scattering of little hearts! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable baby card. And, your coloring and shading is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the cutest cards, Nonni! And the coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable Nonni! The kraft card base is beautiful and that sparkly red stripe is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, love the shimmering sky :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!