Thursday 6 February 2014

Rainbow Flower + DT Call Reminder

Hi friends!
Thank you for all the positive feedback I got for my yesterday's card -it wasn't a personal favorite so the comments felt even more special! I have been wanting to try water coloring on kraft and I thought I'd make another card for Less Is More (rainbow) playing with my Inktense pencils and water. There's a reason why I'm a marker girl... I'm afraid of water! It's so unreliable... You get pools of color, too little water, too much water... And the shading -I can't figure it out! Anyways, I try to be merciful to myself because I'm out of my comfort zone. :) The flower stamp is from Stampin Up and it's embossed with white. The Finnish Sentiment meas Happy Valentine's Day but in Finland we call it Friendship Day and that's what it says -Happy Friendship Day.

Before I go I'd like to remind you of the DT Call we are having at TIME OUT Challenges, click here for details. We are looking for couple of more crafters to join us in the fun! Thanks for popping by and have a great day.

I'd also like to enter:
http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.fi/2014/02/challenge-37-flowers.html Flowers

10 comments:

  1. Ihana kortti ja tuo kukka on hieno!! Ei uskoisi, että et tykkää käyttää vettä... Mä sanosin, että käytä useammin, sen verran hyvältä näyttää! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pakko yhtyä Millan kommenttiin.
    Todella ihana kortti ja tuo kukka on upea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love the colours on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonni, this is fabulous. I love the design and your watercolouring is just so good, you don't look out of your comfort zone to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonni, this is absolutely stunning! I love the way you've coloured the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nonni, this is absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Nonni! The colors look so rich on the kraft. I share your concerns with watercolors. LOL. Beautifully done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry that I'm so late in visiting this time!
    This looks great on that kraft base!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaunista, kraftille raikas kukkanen, tämä kortti toimii :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay you - winner at ABNH with this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!