Wednesday 5 February 2014

Anything Goes at Addicted to Stamps and More

Hi guys!
It's time for the new Adidicted to Stamps and More and our theme is everyone's favorite: Anything Goes! As always, we have a prize for crabs... This time our sponsor is StampArt Designs and they offer 5 digis for the Top Addict. We are also very happy to have a fabulous guest designer, Dawn -she is such an inspiring card maker, I always admire her coloring and fun style.

My DT card is inspired by Less Is More: rainbow colors. Less is More is celebrating it's 3rd birthday this week... Happy Birthday Less is More, you are a fantastic challenge blog! :) I sponged my background with Distress Inks and used masks for creating the different coloured areas. When that was ready I heat embossed flowers with gold embossing powder. The flower stamp is from a Stampin Up set called Secret Garden, it's a beautiful floral set I got as a gift from dear blogging friend Sandie, thanks hun! This was originally supposed to be a one layer but I messed up the central square with inky fingers (hate it when that happens!) and had to add an extra layer for my white space... The sentiment is also heat embossed with gold, it's Finnish and means "for mum".

I hope you'll click on over to Adidicted to Stamps and More now for the rest of the DT makes and all the challenge details! After that... Happy crafting!

I'd also like to enter:
http://www.fridaymashup.com/2014/01/fm145-saras-got-sketch.html Sponging

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - the gold embossing is so pretty and I really like the white space in the center - happy accident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I love the colour blocks with the gold embossed flowers and the simple white panel and sentiment is just fab. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous, love all that gold on differing colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your embossed flowers, Nonni! What a generous girl that Sandie is! I love that sentiment. It's so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Nonni - how gorgeous!!! So going to have to try that. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, great idea - love the technique I will have to add it to my list of things to try!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some amazing gold embossing Nonni and it must have taken ages to mask off all these areas, such patience! I think the white section works well so thanks to the inky fingers this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nonni, the gold background embossing is absolutely incredible! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nonni, your rainbow card looks amazing with the lovely gold embossing, great job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant innovative design Nonni!
    Super card
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nonni- love that gold embossing of the Secret Garden flower- so pretty! The color blocking is such a great way to showcase the images, too. Thanks for sharing this with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this is BEYOND stunning!!! What an absolutely FABulous idea :) Going to add this to my inspiration file FOR SURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Nonni Noo. The embossing is brilliant. A real show stopper.
    Hugs, Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nonni - I love this one so much I CASEd it - check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nonni...your card is beautiful! Love the rainbow colors and the gold embossing! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nonni. Love the gold embossed flowers. You inspired me to dig my Secret Garden out and play with it. Your sponged background is beautiful too. Have a great day. hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Onpa upeat värit! Hieno idea ja taitava toteutus, tykkään kovasti!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!