Thursday 27 February 2014

Just a Note...

Good morning stampers,
here's my card for this week's Less Is More: Metallic. I used metallic, glittery brads as embellishments and and golden embossing powder for the thanks-word. I'm not 100% happy with the position of my sentiment... But I do love these STAMPlorations stamps I used! :) The image is from VIGNETTE: Art Deco Border Builder Set and the sentiment is from a set called PATCHWORK FRENZY: Graphic Pentagons.

Just a little note before you go: we are introducing 4 new DT members at TIME OUT Challenges today. I hope you'll head on over and check out who those talented ladies are! Have a great day everyone and thanks for popping by.

12 comments:

  1. You really rocked the challenge Nonni, I love the CAS design. I think the sentiment is in the right place. I would have wanted to put it on the right lower side but think your idea works better....I am just a bit too predictable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Nonni and i think the sentiment looks fine where it is!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how clean and crisp this is Nonni. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp! And think it is a great card! That style of CaS is one I don't do so often, but find it so perfect... So strange and fun to see your own introduction on the Time Out Challenges blog. There mightg be some followers of mine who will go play along... Enjoy your day, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummo with all that white space! Beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the simplicity of this card, it looks great in black and white with the little pieces of metal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this .... so CAS, and the metal brads look fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nonni this is so very stunning :) love the simplicity !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Nonni!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nonni, you have really good eye/hand for a CAS cards. Love it!
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nonni. Beautiful design ... love the metal brad centers. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So simple, so effective and elegant Nonni
    Sorry to be so late visiting, thanks for joining in this week at LIM for the metal challenge.
    Anne
    Guest LIM commenter :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!