Wednesday 26 February 2014

Addicted to CAS!

Hi friends!
I'm feeling a bit sentimental: today I'm sharing my last DT project for Addicted to Stamps and More. It was not an easy decision to step down from the team but I need to free up some time. After being in ATSM DT for quite a long time (1,5 years I think!) I thought it would be time to let someone else enjoy of creating in this fun, fun team. Thank you so much Kylie and all teamies!

Anyways, the theme at Addicted to Stamps and More this time is CAS: Clean and Simple. My CAS card is inspired by the talented Bev and her card here. Do check out Bev's card -mine is nothing compared to it -it was surprisingly difficult to draw those lines, I have to practice some more! :) The stamps I used are from STAMPlorations: The flower stamp is from VIGNETTE: Eclectic Florals
and the sentiment is from PATCHWORK FRENZY: Graphic Pentagons. My only embellishment is not ribbon but actually some washi that I first glued on a piece of scrap paper.

I hope you'll now head on over to ATSM challenge blog  for all the challenge details and more DT inspiration. We are glad to have Cathy as our guest designer again... And are also happy to have StampArt Design continuing as our sponsor. Happy crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Love the spring feeling that this card shows! It is always sad to leave, but...one door closes and another gets unlocked (don´t know if I used that saying correct). Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your CASE of Bev's card - the orange is such a warm, funky colour! Looks brilliant.

    So sorry that you've moving on from ASM, but I wish you every success in your future endeavours. Can't wait to play along with TIME OUT challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are leaving ATSM but as you say we are still going to be seeing a lot of each other. Your lines are perfect and I love the little washi tag, plus this is one of my fav colour combos but haven't used it for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Nonnii,, such a fresh clean card with a fabulous colour..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright happy card, love the orange and black combo, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nonni. Your card is equally stunning (just checked out Bev's)! Glad to still be your teamie at STAMPlorations. Great use of Washi - we got a theme going on at ATSM .. Have a fab day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jännä miten nuo viivat näyttävät "nostavan" tuota keskiosaa, hieno!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great case of Bev's card, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and cheerful and fun! Love the colors, images and the little tab - so sweet! I know it's hard to step down from such a wonderful design team as ATS&M ... I speak from experience! :) ... but it's always good to have more time to focus on yourself and on new adventures. Good luck! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff. Pass the tissues, please. I am really going to miss you here at ATSM. You are always inspiring and so happy to help when needed. Thank you thank you for being part of my team. It will take someone with big shoes to fill your place ;)

    I love your panel with the flowers and the little tag out the side. Perfectly CAS my friend. You have gone out with a bang xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Nonni - I miss you already!! It's been such a joy to have you on the ATS&M team and I always get inspiration from what you do. Gladly you will still be making cards so I can be popping in to say "hi". I wish you luck dear lady!

    Now to this fabulous card - what a wonderful idea for a CAS card - terrific little tag outside the panel. Happy color too. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Nonni!! though we don't meet but still being in the same team strangely develops a bond and that's why I will miss u in our team but will never miss to catch up with u in the blog land. Wish u good luck for all ur future ventures. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a bright and cheery card. I really like the panels. We will miss you so much at ATSM! Good luck with whatever you have planned for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your colour theme and sketch design - very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You will be missed at ATSM! And I look forward to seeing you around Blogland!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!