Wednesday 19 February 2014

Holiday Theme at Addicted to Stamps and More!


Hi guys,
I'm here with my DT card for Addicted to Stamps and More: Holiday. Choose any holiday you wish or even a holiday resort! I chose Christmas and made my first X mas card for 2014 using a stunning image by Mo Manning... I just love her digis! This girl was a joy to color in with Copics. I really love the hair color I came up with and naturally I've already forgotten it... I should keep notes! :) The background paper is a print of "Silent Night, Holy Night" so I decided the card didn't need a greeting... Or truth to be told, I didn't know where to put it! :)

I hope you'll now head on over to our challenge blog for inspiring DT projects and all the challenge details. StampArt Designs continues as our February sponsor offering 5 digis for our Top Addict... Oh and we also have a new guest designer: Cathy. Do visit her too! Happy crafting!

14 comments:

  1. So lovely Nonni. Love your CAS design. It really makes her stand out. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect BG to go with the amazingly colored image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... amazing coloring on this sweet image Nonni. Love the background music too!

    Have you ever thought about doing a video on copic coloring?? I would love some tips (actually I need a lot more than tips). Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab colouring Nonni and I love the strip of gingham x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured, Nonni. I just love these images too! The background and image are so perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring looks amazing, Nonni. Love your pretty image and the sheet music background and lace are perfect touches. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nonni, your coloring is absolutely phenomenal! I love the sheet music background. It ties everything together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Nonni, love this image and your colouring is awesome. The sheet music is a great background too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely image and so beautifully coloured! I do like the folksy feel with the gingham and cream ribbon! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nonni. Love the little carol singing girl. Great colouring as always, and you're right, this card doesn't meed a sentiment. It simply works as it is. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I am so totally blown away by your colouring skills! I have so much to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sooooo love this card Nonni. I think it's one of my new favorites of yours. Wonderful coloring and I agree - it doesn't need a sentiment - it's perfect as is. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nonni Noo, Gorgeous card! Love the vintage feel about it.
    Hugs, Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suloinen leimakuva ja tosi hieno väritys!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!