Tuesday 18 February 2014

For A Guy!


Hi friends!

Before telling you about today's card let me apologize for not blog hopping too much lately -I was away from home last week and I've been a bit tired after my travels. So if you haven't received any comments from me lately that doesn't mean I've forgotten you! :)

My card today is for Less Is More and CAS on Sunday -both are having a Masculine theme. Cards for men... Always a pain! :) I have many blogging friends who master this sort of "grungy" look -for example SherySandie and Shirley. I'm always into cute images, florals, doilies, lace and such but really adore this look with a more rougher edge and thought I should give it a try. Well, I don't know about the grungyness of this but it sure doesn't look like a card made by me! I used Kaiserkraft background stamps, sentiment stamp from VIGNETTE: Chevron and Arrows by STAMPlorations, stenciling and some sequins to create my card. I was almost ready to give up with this but after adding the black corners the card started to please my eye more. Thanks for popping by! xx

edit. I'd also like to join http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/: CAS

19 comments:

  1. Really love this card, Nonni. Why not join us over at Cardz4guyz with your creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonni, this is fab, you have rocked the grunge look! I love how the edges fade and the sentiment font is plain and simple which is perfect for this look. The black edges is a unique touch and I like it-perfect hon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Nonni....such awesome stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a chap, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe, my dear Nonni, that you succeeded at the grunge look for this card. What's even more amazing? You still managed to make it CAS! I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have rocked this LIM challenge to make a guy card, Nonni! I'm not into grunge, but I love, love, love this!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super card, love all your stamping layers
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've certainly mastered grunge, Nonni! I love this and will be pinning/case-ing (and thank you for the shoutout!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is superbly cool Nonni !! Love those alphabets :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nonni. I LOVE this card. I know it's not your usual style, but you nailed the grunge look with this fabulous card. Perfect masculine CAS card. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is terrific Nonni, I love all that stamping!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well thanks for joining in with us at Cardz4Guyz, super card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Nonni, rememebr me? I love your CAS card for a male, it's perfect for our challenge, would love to see you again at Cardz 4 Guyz, my very first challenge blog. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I love this, Nonni - perfect male themed CAS card. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love splats, I love grunge and I LOVE my Kaisercraft backgrounds - your cards ROCK!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just perfect. The black corners really make it stand out. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Siis TODELLA hieno! Tosi monta kivaa yksityiskohtaa :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!