Thursday 19 November 2015

TIME OUT Reminder!

Hi friends!
If you haven't joined our current challenge at TIME OUT Challenges you still have about one week to join us! We are CASEing a beautiful CAS card by Karen... This is how it looks like:


Beautiful, right! I decided I wanted to go less CAS and came up with this:


I chose a Hero Arts stamp that could be a stencil (or it reminded me of a stencil!) and stamped it with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with white powder twice: once on white card and once on green card, following Karen's color palette. I then "matched" the pattern when putting my card together. Kiitos means Thank You in Finnish. I recently moved house and a lady next door has been really welcoming and helpful -I think I'll buy her some chocolate and attach this simple card to her gift!

I'd really like to see your take on Karen's awesome design at TIME OUT. Please join us!  


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous double embossing. I am sure this will be appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still looks beautifully CAS; it looks so elegant and modeern at the same time!
    Hope you are settling in in your new home oke... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Nonni ... the fresh green is gorgeous against the crisp white ... and that delicate embossing is wonderful! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Nonni - and the stamp that you used is so perfect for that double embossing technique - so classy and elegant yet modern at the same time! Congrats on the new residence - you must be happy to have completed the move and hopefully you get some time to relax and craft now :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!