Thursday 25 June 2015

New Challenge at TIME OUT!



Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at TIME OUT Challenges! We want you to be inspired of the fun photo you see above. I was inspired of "blocks of color" and the overall color scheme. I've used a PTI stamp for the background and stamped an Altenew flower on top of it. I colored half of the flower with Copics and added some Wink of Stella on it too. My card is a very simple one layer but it did take some time for me to find it's form -this was my second attempt, the first want went to the bin and there was a lot of head scratching happening in the middle of the versions! :) 

I hope I've been able to inspire you to take part in our challenge. Please see what the rest of the design team and guest designer Sue from Foleysfriend have made by clicking here. You'll have a fortnight to play along. Take some TIME OUT and craft! ;)

I'd like to enter these challenges:
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.fi/ Your style (I love CAS) and Use your favorite craft product: stamps, stamps, stamps! :)


17 comments:

  1. I love this design. So creative, what a cool idea, I haven't seen anything like this before..mojo,is coming back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever Nonni! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Nonni...this is such an amazing design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic creation Nonni. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really captured the essence of the inspiration photo while giving it a bit of a twist. Love the effect of the background stamps covering half of the flower while treating the other half differently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Nonni ... this is so cool and creative ... love how one side of the flower seamlessly merges into the stripes, with the other so beautifully shaded! Awesome design! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh! I love this, so creative and I could look at it all day, so many wonderful elements to look at and be inspired by. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design, super stamping and beautifully crisp! What a great take on the inspirationphoto! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a clever design, would never have thought to put a graphic stamp over the flower. Looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous, Nonni! Love your creative take on the photo - you have made it your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This really called out to me from the blog, Nonni! I am in love with how you stamped your pattern half-way on top of the flower. Unique and sensational!! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh I'm in love with this card! It is such a cool design! Glad you kept going with it because it is my fav! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fabulous!! I LOVE the graphic with the flower. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow awesome take on the inspiration great card. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hieno! Luin kaikki yllä olevat kommentit ja saanko vain olla samaa mieltä, ku ei tämä ny oikein suomeksi onnistu tämä kommentointi... ? Kiitos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the Clear It Out Challenge blog this week. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!