Saturday 11 October 2014

Purple with Grey/Silver at Inkspirational!

Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at Inkspirational and it's a really sophisticated color combo: purple with grey/silver (I used both)! The challenge will run for a fortnight. I made a CAS Christmas card with stamps I've got as a gift from my crafting buddy Sandie, thanks hon! I love this festive deer stamp. The snowflakes are from the same stamp set and I embellished them with clear rhinestones. The sentiment is Finnish for "Merry Christmas", my favorite Christmas sentiment stamp!

Before making your card for the challenge I hope you'll spend a moment admiring the inspiration from Inkspirational DT and talented guest designer Lynda. You'll love their cards! Happy crafting, I hope to see you at Inkspirational!

I'd like to enter:
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/ CAS (my 2nd entry)


14 comments:

  1. So pleased you used the set and it works so well with the grey base...love those added gems x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous. Love the deep color palette and crisp stamping Nonni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous deer stamp, with his embedded swirls and decoration-entwined antlers. You've worked magic with it!! I can visualize how a set of these, in different colours, would make for an amazing gift....
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well he's definitely in the Christmas mood isn't he. Beautiful color combo and great stamping as usual. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful set! And you made a beautiful card with it! Great modern feeling! Enjoy the weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color scheme and how you used it for this CAS Christmas design, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophisticated and elegant, Nonni ... such a great image for this wonderfully bold colour palette! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Nonni!! The purple and gray/silver color combo looks so wonderful in your elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a striking image - you've really showcased it by your design and it looks great in that shade of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this beautiful CAS card! Love that deer stamp too. It's fantastic! Everything is spot on with this card, Nonni. Design, colours, everything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, Nonni! That reindeer stamp is so beautiful and I like how you combined it with the snowflakes! A very sophisticated Christmas card.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauw, this is top notch CAS gorgeous, Nonni! I'd love to CASE this one day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nonni I love the raindeer stamp it looks gorgeous on your card..and I adore your CAS idea on your card...the purple and the silver on your card perfectly showed...I love the simplicity on your card dear Nonni....simple but magically...I ADORE this...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the striking image with the white card stock! The color combo is fabulous, Nonnie! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!