Monday 5 May 2014

New Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations!




Time for a new sketch challenge at STAMPlorations! Once again I've been a disobedient DT member and changed the placement of the sentiment slightly... But I did not want to cover up the pattern I stamped with VIGNETTE: Grunge Floral Strips (one of the new sets to be released now in May) and PATCHWORK FRENZY: Graphic Squares. I used Black Versafine for stamping because I just love the "blackness" of it -you need to remember to give it some time to dry though. My sentiment is from another set released in May, SUBWAY ART BUILDERS: Dare. We are celebrating the new stamp sets with a May Release Blog Hop beginning on Wednesday. Follow STAMPlorations blog so you won't miss it! All the challenge details can be found in our blog too... Along with lots of inspirational DT cards! The guest designer of this sketch challenge is Mynnette - a very talented card maker and challenge blog owner. Welcome to STAMPlorations, Mynnette!

Before I go I'll remind you of the twist in our challenges: if you play along in all 3 STAMPlorations challenges in May you'll have a change to win this prize pack:


All the 3 individual challenges have prizes too! Woo hoo! I hope to see you playing along at STAMPlorations




14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Nonni! Love your take on the sketch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful how the texture you created with the stamps flows into the rest of the card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great take on the sketch and love the mix of stamps and the colouring combo with the huge bloom-gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card Nonni, love the stamps and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how u used the graphic squares and the little bit of burlap out from the side- fabulous. I love kraft stamped cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stamped panel, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your take on the sketch is eye-catching, Nonni. The kraft/black pairing is so eye-catching, and the big bloom striking! The peeks of the new stamps have me very, very interested; soooo looking forward to the full reveal! Yes, indeed, a wonderful card in every way!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing, I like the black n kraft panel with a white flower, it really stands out !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool background you created on that panel. The white flower really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, very pretty :) Love the contrast of the Kraft, black and white - fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has GREAT texture, Nonni! Thanks so much for having me as a guest at STAMPlorations! :) HUGS and enjoy the rest of you week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nonni. Very elegant patchwork. Love how you combined the two sets and the colours are awesome! Have a fab day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nonni I love the burlap and the flower it is two lovely texture on your card...and love the color combo too...Great using the sketch...beautifully done dear Nonni..

    I join the challenge on Stamplorations with this sketch too my card is nr. 19 maybe you would like to see it...I would be glad...hugs, Monika from Germany.

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!