Saturday 8 March 2014

Happy International Women's Day!



Well well...
My first week of NOT being in the Design Team of Addicted to Stamps and More and I'm playing along right away... But how could I resist a fab challenge like this?!? Hello dear ATSM Girls! :)

Happy International Women's Day, everyone! I think the Kenny K flapper girl in my card is so fun and girly that this was a great image to use for this theme. My coloring is done with Copics. No embellies in this card, just some beautiful DP given to me by talented crafty friend Milla. Sentiment is by Fresh Squeezed Stamps.

I'd also like to enter:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes

Enjoy your day and thanks for popping by!




11 comments:

  1. Hi Nonni. WOW! She is cool! Love the way your lady is dancing off the page. Fab card! Happy Women's Day! Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyvää naistenpäivää sinullekin! Toivottavasti teilläkin aurinko paistaa. Aivan upean kortin olet päivän kunniaksi tehnyt, kyllä olet taitava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love your flapper girl, she's so sweet and so beautifully coloured! Great layout too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM Nonni! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see you playing in the IWD challenge, Nonni! I love what you've done for it! That DSP is fab with your girlie flapper girl!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gorgeous fun card Nonni - your design looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be strange to join in instead of showing inspiration... Love the funny image and the combination with the background! Have a fun sunday, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Nonni - how fabulous this is! What a great image for our challenge and I love how you colored her hair. We miss you already but are so glad that you've joined us this week at ATS&M - just because :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect image for the day and I do love the image, the flapper dress I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Lovely coloring and paper! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    Team B{iker Girl}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo! This is stunning :) the girl, the colors n layout, gorgeous. So glad to see u in the gallery, miss u !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for the well-deserved shoutout from ATSM, Nonni!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!