Thursday 20 March 2014

Dancing in the Rain Reminder!

Good morning guys!
Just a quick post before heading to work... I'd like to remind you of our current TIME OUT Challenge with the inspiration phrase "Dancing in the Rain". You may interpret this how you want! My take on the inspiration phrase this time is a bit out there, I know... But I've used a color scheme with spring colors -it rains a lot during spring, doesn't it! The blue especially makes me think of rain. As you know, word inspiration challenges don't have to be so literal -let your creativity flow! :)

I've used vellum and Copics for the background of my card. This is one of the techniques I've been learning in Online Card Classes Clean and Simple 3. I stamped the cute birds for interest and added an Easter greeting in Finnish. Super simple! Thanks for popping by... And don't forget to take TIME OUT and join us here!

I'd like to enter:
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.fi/ Make Your Mark

12 comments:

  1. Ahh I love the look of this card, Nonni! That background looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I love the colours in that background, must learn how you did that and the image of the birds is a grat contrast x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the copic and vellum, so very pretty. The image is so gorgeous over the vellum. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh stunning...I love your interpretation Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that vellum part a lot, this card is so beautiful too, Loved your first challenge, Nonni.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the background with the contrast of the simple black stamp - perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ihanaihanaihana kortti!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh - this is soooo pretty Nonni! Wonderful background effect. Absolutely must try that now that I've seen your card. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh oops - and thanks so much for joining us at ATS&M this week too :o) Miss ya!

      Delete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!