Saturday 15 February 2014

Tic Tac Toe at Inkspirational Challenges!

Hi friends!
We are beginning a new challenge today at Inkspirational Challenges, it's a fun tic tac toe chosen by our DT member Nikki. Blogger is giving me hard time and doesn't let me to upload the photo of the tic tac toe chart here but just click here and you'll see it! I chose "flowers, brads and punches".

My card is inspired by a layout I saw the very very talented Lynn use here. I think this is a beautiful yet quite clean and simple way to use designer paper. Thank you Lynn for the inspiration!

I hope you'll now click on over to our challenge blog, you'll love the DT inspiration you'll find there and the tic tac toe chart is there of course too. After that... Happy crafting!

9 comments:

  1. It's a great layout, and I love the calm effect you've created with your choice of colour. Those flowers are perfect simplicity. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the muted colour scheme, and the DP is the perfect backdrop for those gorgeous blue flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple and elegant design, lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a crisp clean design Nonni. Beautifully done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great way to use DSP, I should learn!! Gorgeous flower combos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Nonni! It was a great idea to use the brads and flowers together.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaunis kortti kukkaineen, ihanat nuo lempeät värit.

    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sulla on kyllä aivan pistämätön värisilmä ja tyylitaju näissä CAS korteissa, aivan upea kortti jälleen, :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Nonni. I love the CAS style to your card. The flowers/brads/punches work beautifully with the paper to border your frame.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!