Saturday 8 February 2014

Pentagons!

Hi friends!

I'm here to share a quick one layer card for Less is More: Anything  One Layer GoesOne Layer Simplicity: RepetitionThe Card Concept (Monochromatic Pink + CAS)  and for CASology: AND (I've been inspired by the saying round and round we go!). I'm specially happy of how my card qualifies well to the One Layer Simplicity: my design doesn't only repeat pentagons but there's two circles too! :)

Being the happy member of STAMPlorations DT I chose to use stamps by STAMPlorations: PATCHWORK FRENZY: Graphic Pentagons and PATCHWWORK FRENZY: Graphic Squares (the sentiment). I used Memento Inks for stamping and once I was happy with the design (I did some practicing first on a scrap paper) the card came together very quickly. No embellies this time, just stamping! I hope you liked my card and thanks for popping by!


18 comments:

  1. Hi Nonni - I think you inspired my to play with my pentagons! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great layout!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty Nonni. Great use of the pentagons.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Nonni. Your stamping is perfect and your clever design works great. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Nonni!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Nonni, great idea and fab design, this will also be good for The Card Concept xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, love how you stamped those pentagons on the corners, Nonni! Pretty all around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Nonni, I love the movement created by ur pentagons :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfectly lined up! Great job on all these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nonni I love your one layer design and hexie circles. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice balanced layout with plenty of texture in the variety of patterned hexagons.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card, and very clever use of the inspiration word. Thanks for playing with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Onpas todella kaunis kortti, ihana idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet card. So glad you were able to join us this week at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The shapes and pretty colors...looks like an elegant bracelet:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! What a fabulous way to stamp your pentagons - so effective! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your clean & simple design. Fabuous shades of pink create a pretty monochromatic look. Awesome 'typewriter' font sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!