Wednesday 4 December 2013

CAS at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Looking for House of Cards Blog Hop? Click here!

Hi guys!
Time for another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More -we have our Addicted to CAS week! My card is as simple as it gets: I've colored in a cute image from our sponsor DigiDarlas, mounted it on black card and attached it to the card base. I stamped the sentiment, rounded one corner and voila -my card was done! I did use some time coloring in the image with my Copics though, it's done with warm greys and B24, B26, B37 and B39. I quite like this rich blue.

I hope you'll now head on over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT made! The ATSM ladies are really skilled CAS makers so you won't be disappointed. You'll find all the challenge details in the challenge blog too.

Before I go I want to apologize for being around very little lately, I've had crazy busy time and haven't been able to visit you all. I have done some blog browsing but my commenting has been lousy, I've been too exhausted to type! :) Thank you all who have left me lovely comments nevertheless. Happy crafting everyone!

15 comments:

  1. What a sweet little kitty with that ball of yarn! Wonderful job of coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Nonni - this little kitten is just so cute. Your colouring is just fabulous - you've really created a feeling of depth! Perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those blues you have used on the ball of wool. This image is so adorable - one of my favourites!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you colour this at the knitting club? The rich blue works so well with the grey. It is so gorgeous I just want to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job Nonni - its sew fabulous (sorry I couldn't resist). Really love the yarn - I agree w/Sandie I just want to touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rouva on melko haka värittämään! Tää on aivan upea, värityksineen kaikkineen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image and your colouring and shading are amazing, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nonni.. Your coloring is really AWESOME.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sew sweet! hee hee I couldn't resist the pun. Adorable card Nonni! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a charming card! I love this sweet kitty with the big ball of yarn...gorgeous coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous coloring!! Adorable kitty card~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nonni your colouring skills are AMAZING!!! I have a ways to go in this area, wish you were closer to teach me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable, Nonni! I love the blue on the white. It really pops! Your coloring is A M A Z I N G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nonni. I just love this image. Your colouring is fantastic, light and shade just perfect. Great card! Have a lovely day! Monika

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!