Monday 1 July 2013

First Challenge At House Of Cards, Yayyy! :)




Time for first ever House Of Cards Challenge! House of Cards is a new type of challenge blog that inspires you to make cards in 4 different card making styles:

Fun & Cute
Clean & Simple
Classic & Elegant
Shabby& Vintage

I am proud to be in the Fun & Cute design team, yay! We always have a monthly color palette or sketch and then each week we'd like to see a different card making style using those parameters. If there's a 5th week in the month, we'll have a photo inspiration and you can choose which ever card making style you want for your creation!

So, on to the first challenge and my card: as you see we have a color palette for inspiration. I colored the darling Tiddly Inks Wryn (it's a freebie at Tiddly Inks blog here) with Copics and found matching papers from my stash. I love collage type cards with funky layouts but I have hard time figuring out that kind of layouts myself -this time I used a layout meant for scrapbooking and had really fun! The layout is by a Finnish scrapbooker and you can find it here from Skräppihetket. I hope I've inspired you to join our challenge at House Of Cards, I look forward to visiting your blogs checking out your Fun & Cute creations! For more amazing DT inspiration and all the challenge details, click here. Thanks for popping by and happy crafting!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.fi/ Birthday
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.fi/ Add a tag
http://cardcrafterscircle.blogspot.fi/ Happy Birthday
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.fi/ Say it with flowers
http://digihaven.blogspot.ca Fun with flowers


18 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Nonni, very cute and fun, perfect for the challenge! I love all the accent details you added to your beautiful card!
    So lovely to have you along with us at HOC, I'm looking forward to seeing more cards from you!
    Have a great week, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Nonni! really cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute,Nonni! Congrats on your new DT position. They're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Nonni. You have nailed cute and fun. This card is just adorable! Congrats on your newest DT post. I really I hope I can start joining in some challenges. I have missed doing so. Hope you are well, my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love your coloring on that cute freebie digi and love the colors of your card. Fabulous paper flowers too! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so sweet Nonni! I love that adorable image and it's colored beautifully, cute little polka-dots flowers too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, this is adorable! The image is darling, and your coloring is fantastic. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nonnie, this is darling! LOVE your sweet image and gorgeous coloring--and those polka dot flowers are fabulous! A wonderful DT creation--the first of many! :) HUGS and welcome to our DT--I'm so excited to see what else you've got in store for us! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest card! Love the big flowers with the little girl! Congrats on your first card for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, so sweet....thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Add a Tag
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling image and fabulous LO! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh so sweet and pretty!! thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so lovely, your coloring is amazing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card Nonni - your image is just a darling!!! Your colouring is just gorgeous too. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations and working with you at HOC.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Great colour combo. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could your card get any cuter Nonni?
    Love that little image and your colouring is perfection.
    Great start to HOC DT and look forward to seeing more of your inspiring work in the months to come.
    Julie Ann x (Cute & Fun DT, HOC)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely CUTE x 1000 Nonni! So excited for you to be on this DT - congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!