Sunday 23 March 2014

Surprise!!! Happy Birthday Maria!

Hi there!

My STAMPlorations DT-friend Maria is celebrating her 50th birthday today and Shirley is throwing her a surprise birthday linky party! Happy birthday Maria! I hope you will have a great day. :) If you haven't visited Maria's blog Rieslingmama you are in for a treat -go and have a look! The birthday linky is in Shirley's blog: you have plenty of time to enter your cards if you want to congratulate Maria also. Thank you Shirley for creating this fun happening! :)

Since Maria and me are both in STAMPlorations DT I thought STAMPlorations stamps would be perfect for her card -I used the Eclectic Florals and Chevron and Arrows. I've been taking the Online Card Class on one layer cards and I put some of my new skills to good use here. It was very fun to stamp the flower border! I heat embossed the sentiment with gold and added gold, glittery sequins for some birthday bling!

Have a great day everyone and don't forget to visit Maria and leave her some birthday love!

23 comments:

  1. GREAT stamping and masking, Nonni! I also love the spring colors in this fab card!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great masking Nonni and the gold embossing is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamping! Love that gold embossed sentiment!! Well done~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use STAMPlorations stamps, Nonni! Love the masking and the juicy colours! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonni this is so gorgeous, the embossing adds so much elegance. Maria will love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your gold embossing - such a pretty card - what embossing powder are you using Nonni?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, Nonni! The gold embossing is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Glad I rounded that 50th birthday earlier this year! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the info on teh embossing powder - turns out this is a German company - I'll look for it when I'll be in Germany next time. XOXO Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous! I love this stamping around a mask! Have to try it! And the gold embossed greeting is very trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nonni, I absolutely love this. Your stamping is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Nonni :) fab stamping. Maria sure will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous...I LOVE your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card! I knew right away that you were inspired by the online class! This is so beautiful! I have to try this technique yet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, Nonni, I love how you've used this technique ... this is so gorgeous, fabulous stamping and I adore the gold sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! This is SO pretty. The colours & stamping is FABulous and the gold embossed sentiment finishes it off perfectly. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful vivid stamping Nonni! Love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Prosit, Nonni! Thanks for joining my party. One day we'll have to have a real one! Love your combo of those great flowers in mod colors with the gold embossing. So nice of ya'll to celebrate me.

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!