Monday 12 May 2014

Masculine Thank You Card

Hi friends!
Here's my card for the current Less Is More Challenge: One Layer Thank You. I'm happy that I had time to join in the fun after a couple of weeks of break! The theme was perfect for me -I needed a thank you card for one of my brother-in laws. Being a tailor he is very handy with the sewing machine... And he recently altered a second-hand dress for me. The dress is perfect now so obviously a cool card was needed! I used Background Builders: Squared by Uniko Studio for stamping the pattern. I did a test run free hand but that didn't work -I needed to draw in some pencil lines so it was easier to line up the squares. Luckily a rubber is invented! :) That's all from me for now. Thanks for popping by and have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and super paterns! Beautiful card. Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect stamping :) love this design !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect thank you card for a guy! Oh my!! Love the colours and the patterns; given that your brother-in-law is a tailor (how handy is he to have such talents), he will be delighted with the shapes and layout you've selected! Super cool...and I'm loving that Uniko set you used!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stampin Nonni
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, it's always difficult to do the masculine style thank you cards but this is perfect, precision stamping and love how you've used the Uniko set.
    thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab striking, very graphic card! Very elegant and especially great for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazingly precise stamping Nonni!
    This is perfect.. a super masculine card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamping, Nonni! It's a perfectly masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the grey with the purple and black and great combo of patterns. BIL will love this x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello
    Fabulous card....
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool card Nonni. I am sure your brother will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really do great stamping work Nonni. Nicely done. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab stamping Nonni and perfect masculine card!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!