Tuesday 7 January 2014

For A Wonderful Baby Boy!


Hi friends!
Just a quick post from me, I'm off to work. I made this card to congratulate my colleague, she got a baby boy on 2nd of January. I'm very, very very happy for her! I was also happy when I saw this card by Tracy, what a perfect image! This Mo Manning image also has a cute little dog in it but I left it out from my card, my friend is more of a cat person! I've colored with Copics and Inktense pencils. Okey, got to run! :)

This card is for:
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. You rocked this colouring Nonni! The skin colouring is fab and what a cute ribbon, your friend will love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voi herttaisuus, ihastuttava kortti :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nonni, love the very sweet image and fab design.

    donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job coloring and I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to get this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's DP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oijoi, tämä on kyllä ihan huippu uudenvuoden kortti, tästä saa virtaa! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's fabulous Nonni! Your coloring really brings him to life. I'm sure your colleague was thrilled with this. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!