Friday 6 September 2013

Princess Play at Sami Stamps




Hi friends!
Sami has an adorable new release at Sami Stamps called Princess Play. I chose an image called "My Sister Is a Princess" and loved it so much that I wanted it to have all the attention -my card is really focusing on the image. I colored it with Copics and added a sentiment from Fresh Squeezed StampsAnat made a fab card with the little prince -do head on over to Sami Stamps for checking out her creation -you'll also find big images of all of these new cute digi stamps there!

Since it's the beginning of the month, it's also a challenge time at Sami Stamps. This time we would like to see you use die cuts or punches. I used my small Fiskars flower punch to decorate my princess' dress with flowers -I quite like the result. I hope you'll join us in the challenge, I love to visit your blogs! That's all from me now -have a good weekend everyone!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.fi/ Any Sentiment
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ Birthday/Anything Goes
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Keep it Sweet and Simple
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.fi/ Best Friends -Hi TT girls!!! Did you expect to see me this soon? :)
http://www.abcchallenges.blogspot.fi/ Coloring With Markers
http://paradeyourcrafts.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes


23 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That image is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and image, love those colors and great design. Thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautiful image you chose and the added detail of flowers at the skirt trim is beautiful.Thanks for sharing your creation. Thanks for joining us with our challenge at Parade your Crafts .
    Crystal - DT Parade your Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your CAS style Nonni - and your coloring of those dresses is beautiful! Very well done! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Any Sentiment” Challenge at Aud Sentiments.
    ~ginny
    Aud Sentiments Design Team
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, Nonni! You are really missed, my friend. :-D Thanks so much for playing in our "Best Friends" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ihan mielettömän upea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty, this card is definitely you,our Colour Princess!
    Love the flowers on her dress x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the image and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voi kuinka kaunis kortti <3 Ihana suorastaan. :D Tykkään kyllä järestään kaikista korteistasi, mutta jostain syystä tämä värimaailma sykähdyttää tällä hetkellä ja paljon <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so beautiful!!
    I love it!
    Anat (tshupile)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nonni, this is a sweet card love the addition of the flowers at the bottom of her dress. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Onpas hauska ja iloinen leimakuva! Itseasiassa sopisi tämän hetkiseen Inspis-haasteenkin teemaan. ;)
    Pitääpä katsella, josko tuollaisenleiman jostain saisi hankittua.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card Nonni - nice of you to enter our challenge!!

    Hope you have time to join us again soon! Don't forget about us at TT!

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nonni, hi there! I love this card, it is beautiful! Glad to be your team mate at Sami Stamps..i am following you via email!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful stamp, and I love the sentiment. Delightful!
    Thanks for entering at Creative Moments.
    Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huikean hieno kortti!! Todella taidokkaasti tehty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - I love this new stamp from Sami! And You did an amazing job coloring it and making those two look like they deserve to be in a fairytale book. :)
    Have a great day, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful feminine card! Great clean design, your coloring is fantastic and love how you decorated the dress with flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning card. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments this fortnight
    Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely CAS, so adorable!! Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This stamp is very beautiful and the colours you used are lovely! Thank you for sharing!

    Mariangela ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!