Wednesday 7 August 2013

Make Your Mark at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Hi guys!
Here's my DT card for Addicted to Stamps and More -we are having one of our very fun and popular Make Your Mark challenges. Usually at Make Your Mark you'd see me coloring in a stamped image with my beloved Copics but this time I made something different -my "marker" is a white crayon. To create my patterned panel I first stamped the flowers with Stazon to Glossy cardstock. When the stamping had dried I used my crayon to draw highlights to my flowers and then it was time to sponge some Distress Inks -the crayon resists the inks and stays white. I added borders from dotty patterned paper and attached the panel to an embossed card base - a gift from a stamping friend Tuula. This was a quick and easy make!

The design team of ATSM is offering this week's Top Addict a very special prize: our winner gets fantastic two image sheets from Nicecrane:  The Roosevelt Bears 1 and Roosevelt Bears 2. That's 8 amazing digi stamps! So, take out your markers or some other coloring medium, make a project and play along, I can't wait to visit your blogs! You'll find more DT inspiration and all the challenge details in the challenge blog. Happy crafting!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE this technique and will have to give it a try. The white highlights on the flowers really add so much depth and bring them to life. Love the colors your sponged - so pretty ... they remind me of ice cream! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana, kottihan suorastaan hohkaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loistava kortti! Todella ovelasti käytetty kyseistä tekniikkaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cool Nonni-I thought you had coloured it all. The white really does stand out. Your creativity is astounding my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!! Love the colours and the embossing. Stunning!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Nonni! The colors you chose for the sponging are fabulous and I love the white you've added with the crayon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! fabulous technicque with the crayon. Love the effect you have created here Nonni. Beautiful card.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Nonni! Your flowers look amazing and thank you for sharing about the resist technique. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great technique, Nonni. Those flowers are just stunning. The sponging is amazing and I love you used a crayon this week. Fantastic inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous Nonni. I love that technique and must give it a go. Beautiful colors and sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nonni. Love your card. Great way for using crayons, must try it. Lovely sponged colours. Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!