Friday 26 July 2013

Two Butterfly Cards for Jackie Rockwell's Challenges


Jackie Rockwell from Rockwell Designs is having a really fun color challenge -or 10 color challenges actually! Jackie has posted 3 of them so far and I believe she will post a new challenge every week from now on. All the challenges run until 22nd of September. Click here for all the challenge rules and details and learn more about the prize -it's a free blog header! I would soooo want to win that so fingers crossed! :) I'll try to make a card to all of the challenges and here are my two first cards.

The card above is for the Nectarine Challenge. I stamped the image (Stamp it Australia) directly on design paper and used kraft card base and some black gems. I'm quite pleased with how pretty this looks and with so little effort! I'd like to enter this card also to:
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.fi/ Use a favorite (collage style stamps)

The card below is for Jackie's Tender Shoots Challenge. My card base is again kraft, I used grey as my accent color (neutrals are allowed) and a die-cut butterfly as my focal point. The sentiment is from a Penny Black set. This was another super easy card but I used more time figuring out my layout. I'd like to enter this card also to:
http://alotarubberstamps.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/challenge-111-butterflies.html Butterflies
http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Wings
http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.fi/ Things with wings

That's all from me for now, thanks for popping by!



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty CAS cards Nonni! You really captured the colors too. The stamp in the first card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    So glad you played along with me in my little challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterfly stamp card Nonni, it is easy to see why this stamp is a favourite of yours :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Nonni. Love the designs and pretty butterfly.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both wonderful! I think the first is my favorite only because of that gorgeous collage stamp. Beautiful cards! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are stunning! Thank you for sharing your "Favourite" with us at OSAAT, and I hope you'll join us for a new challenge tomorrow. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS cards. Thank you for joining us at Fashionista and hope to see you a next time.
    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!